Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the University of Macau: “Express Your Gratitude with a Gift” Fundraising Campaign
On the special occasion of the UM’s 40th Anniversary, the Alumni and Development Office launch the “Express Your Gratitude with a Gift” fundraising campaign from March 16 to April 16, 2021. All the UM alumni, staff and students are welcomed to join the celebration of the university’s anniversary and sharing the joy. A series of souvenirs with unique features of UM is available for you to express your gratitude towards the Alma Mater, to foster the giving back culture and to engage in the future development of the university. The donation received from the campaign will be used for supporting UM’s development via the University of Macau Development Foundation. During the campaign, you can also participate in the lucky draw and stand a chance to get our “Anniversary limited-edition Souvenir” by sharing a photo taken with the gift from the campaign with us.
|Donate MOP220 or above|
|Graduation Bear (PhD)|
|Donate MOP180 or above|
|Graduation Bear (Master)||Select one hood for your faculty color|
|Donate MOP150 or above|
|Graduation Bear (Bachelor)||Select one hood for your faculty color|
|Donate MOP100 or above|
|UM Hollow Metal Bookmark Set, including UM Emblem and Landmarks ( Library, the Wall of Great Wisdom & BOC Centennial Building)|
|Donate MOP60 or above|
|“UM Alumni” Umbrella|
|Backpack (Blue or Green)|
|Donate MOP30 or above|
One Gift, Two Thoughts.
Follow the below steps, express your gratitude, and share the joy immediately!
Express your gratitude towards the Alma Mater and foster the giving back culture
1. Fill out the online form. Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email.
2. Donor can visit the Alumni and Development Office at Room 2021, 2nd Floor, Administration Building, N6, University of Macau during office hours in person (Monday to Thursday: 09:00-13:00, 14:30-17:45; Friday: 09:00–13:00, 14:30–17:30) to make donation and collect gift (Registration number -DCXX/2021/XXX will be assigned).
Get an “Anniversary limited-edition Souvenir” by sharing a photo of the joy of the anniversary
1. After completing [Step 1 ], take a photo with the gift from the “Express Your Gratitude with a Gift” fundraising campaign, i.e. i) at the “Check-in Spots at UM” or ii) using the “Online Photo Taking” platform (see the examples below):
|i) Take a photo with the gift from the “Express Your Gratitude with a Gift” fundraising campaign at the “Check-in Spots at UM” .||ii) Take a photo with the gift from the “Express Your Gratitude with a Gift” fundraising campaign by using the “Online Photo Taking” platform.|
2. “Like” the official Facebook page of the Alumni and Development Office (University of Macau Alumni Network) or “Follow” our WeChat account (UM-ADO).
3. Upload the photo to your personal Facebook/WeChat moments, and add the hashtag #ExpressYourGratitudeWithaGift and #UM40thAnniversary to share your beautiful photos.
4. To participate in the lucky draw, email the original photos and screenshots of the Facebook/WeChat moments posts to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 16, 2021, with your name, email address and registration number (DCXX/2021/XXX). (Each participant gets one trial on lucky draw).
5. The 10 lucky draw winners will be picked randomly to receive the “University of Macau 40th Anniversary Commemorative Pin” (5 quotas in total) or “University of Macau 40th Anniversary Commemorative T-shirt” (5 quotas in total).
|University of Macau 40th Anniversary Commemorative Pin||University of Macau 40th Anniversary Commemorative T-shirt|
6. Winners will receive the prize notification via the registered email on or before April 30, 2021. Please follow the instruction and collect the souvenir from the Alumni and Development Office (Room 2021, Administration Building, N6) in person.
Things to note:
- Cash only and no changes will be given.
- All participants are deemed to agree and accept all the rules of this campaign.
- Participants must ensure that the content of the photos taken and submitted shall not involve contents that are illegal, obscene, indecent, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing, inducing a person to hatred or anxiety, offensive to a certain race or ethnic group, discriminatory, advocating acts deemed as criminal behaviors, leading to civil or criminal liability, violating any laws or rules, plagiarism, or improper information.
- The copyright of the works participating in this campaign belongs to the University of Macau. The University of Macau has the right to use, publish, and reserve the right to modify the work in order to cope with future publicity.
- The University of Macau reserves the right to make final decision on all matters related to this campaign.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact the Alumni and Development Office by calling on (853) 8822 4903/8822 8859 or email to email@example.com during office hour.