Subsidy to alumni associations for supporting their activities, projects and development
- UM Alumni associations may apply subsidy support from the University for activities through the application of “Subsidy to alumni associations for supporting their activities, projects and development”, so as to bring more alumni together and maintain alumni network and also help to promote the University and its development.
- Alumni Associations which are already endorsed by the University and registered in the government of the Macao SAR.
- Under normal circumstances, alumni association must submit the subsidy application form with activity proposal to ADO at least 10 working days before the activity held;
- The decision of the acceptance of subsidy application and the amount is subjected to the final decision of the approval authority;
- If application is accepted, the alumni association will be informed the subsidized item(s) and the amount by email.
- Tel: (853) 8822 4244
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org